Sully1

Sully1
Sully the sous chef

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Some things...

Here are some things to know:
I am not good at this blogging stuff. I’m gonna be fooling around with it for a couple of days and anyone who is good at BlogSpot is more than welcome to help me make this blog a little better!
Also, I don’t use anyone’s real names in my blogs. I also have nicknames for a lot of stuff, not just people. So I thought I would outline it for you.
The Solder: this would be my husband, super awesome and very fit.
Sully (aka: Brown dog, Jingle Jangle #1, Dogsmack, Best Friend, Big fatso, Sull, Sullster): this is my nine year old pit-bull/greyhound mix doggie. Also my number one sous chef, although I think she would rather just eat the food instead of help. She is beautiful. She is gentle. She is the light of my life. She is super smart. She’s been with me through all of the bad stuff and all of the good stuff. I’m hoping that science gets their act in gear and figures out how to make dogs live forever.
Itchy (aka: The Itch, Mister, Miso, Miso Miso, Mister Itchy, black dog, Jingle Jangle #2): This happens to be a very “bright” idea I had two and a half years ago. He is a Blue Tick Coon Hound. He isn’t very smart. His bark or howl, depending on how you hear it, is the most annoying sound in the world. But he keeps my Sull young and is quite hilarious. He also is one of the most loving dogs in the world.
Mom number 1: My mother who adopted me when I was 13 days old.
Pops: My father who adopted me when I was 13 days old.
Mom number 2: My birth mom whom I met 4 years ago and love.
I have three brothers…they are all special people…in more ways than one.
AB: This is my college roommate and best friend forever. I love her. We are losing weight together although she just had the world’s most beautiful baby and has an excuse.
Mayo: I’ve known her since we were five. We were born a day a part. We planned our weddings together. We ran a marathon together. She has kept on running, while also being an incredible mom two some pretty awesome kiddos. I read her Facebook posts and she forces me through computer mind waves to go run.
KateMo: best friend from high school. We think alike and sometimes get the blues together but pull each other out of those blues. She is super skinny.
HLP: This is my best friend. I met her up in Northern New York semi on my own, with no military help what so ever. We pretty much did everything together. She taught me how to cut a green pepper. She is an amazing cook. I text her at least twice a day, email her at least once a week and write on her Facebook page fourty-ish times a day. She loves my dogs.
There are many more people in my life who are super supportive of me. I’ll add them to this post as they come into play in a post. I’m also gonna post some pictures of some of these people. The ones that don’t have pictures? They prolly don’t want them on some stupid silly cooking blog!!
Paleo: I’m gonna try to explain it, although I’ll prolly steal from my favorite website and new cookbook, Everyday Paleo. The Paleo diet is a natural diet. It is eating the way our primal relatives ate. I’m not an expert. Most of the time when someone asks me about it, I have to go grab my books and find the answer (or google is a very good friend of mine). I’m not guaranteeing that this lifestyle works for everyone, but it has worked for me. I’m pretty sure once I put down the beer and get my big ole butt working out on a consistent basis, then I will see the weight fall off…but it’s more than that. It’s being healthy.
In another post, I’ll tell everyone what blogs I read and steal recipes from, what books have motivated me and some other stuff. But for right now, I’m gonna go cook some foods. Some Paleo foods!!!
Happy Eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment