Sully1

Sully1
Sully the sous chef

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blurg blurg...

I was going to post the recipe for the awesome pumpkin pancakes that I made last night...but!!

I have been known to be a big time beer drinker. Used to be just Coors Light but then I moved to an area where really good beer was available. I fell in love big time! And thus...the weight.

On Sunday and Monday nights, I had fantastic sleep. Therefore had amazing days on Monday and Tuesday, perfect with awesome clean eating as well as some really good workouts.

So last night when The Bruins won their hockey game against the Howell hated Tampa Bay "Thunderboltz" I decided, "What the heck? I can have a couple of beers, no big thang!"

WRONG

I woke up this morning feeling like I hadn't slept. I had a HORRIBLE headache. My whole body hurt even though I ate great recovery foods last night. I actually went BACK to 'sleep' after I initially woke up just because I felt THAT bad.

And this is coming from a girl who can drink beer and drink a lot of people under the table, so to speak. I had 6 beers. SIX!

And not only did my body hate me cause of that choice that I made last night, but I woke up in a foul mood, with no motivation and pretty down on myself.

So...if I needed any further proof that clean eating and great sleep works to make life happy and full of energy...I got it today.

I'll be going to bed early tonight because I need some good sleep and I can't wait for feeling better tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment