Sully1

Sully1
Sully the sous chef

Monday, June 6, 2011

Twitter

Because of the fact that so many of my favorite bloggers have twitter accounts, I thought that I should make one for Fattkidgonepaleo.

So I did.

@fatkidgonepaleo

Notice that it isn't Fattkidgonepaleo...with the two t's at the end of the word Fatt. Twitter wouldn't let me. So I would rather have the whole word, PALEO in my name than the absolute "proper" way to spell fat. So, once again...my little name on the twitter thing is fatidgonepaleo

I have no idea how to use twitter. I will need to watch a youtube demo once the trial is over this afternoon. But the more friends the merrier and you can see who I am following (which basically is a whole handful of the wonderful people who I take recipes from!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment