Sully1

Sully1
Sully the sous chef

Friday, July 15, 2011

Workout of Death...day 5

Holy Bajeezus...

Yesterday, I decided to take my rest day as far as exercise goes. I tried to cook some recovery foods for The Soldier and I but failed. I also failed at sleeping well last night, taking a little nap this afternoon. So I've had about 24 hours of fail.

But then I went and did my beginners Cross Fit workout that was meant for yesterday. Today was supposed to be my rest day but I switched.

Make sense? No? I understand.

Here is what I did.

400 meters walk at 3.0 incline

800 meters run, increasing speed every 30 seconds for 400 meters and then decreasing speed for the last 400 meters.

400 meters walk at 1.5 incline.

Then I did five rounds of the following:

10 tuck jumps

15 Superman's.

Now my ankle hurts...but I did it. I completed it. I did it.

And now I'm covered in sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment