Sully1

Sully1
Sully the sous chef

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

First Week of Beginners Cross Fit

Bah.

I have been feeling pretty darned good about my workouts this week...basically a beginners cross fit workout. I completed every single task at hand as well as doing some runs in between or after or before...whatever. I still did em.

But I saw the doctor yesterday, nothing huge, just to cement in a doctor to get some labs, check my ankle and talk about my sleeping problems.

And then she weighed me.

Talk about a low freaking blow. I'm not gonna post the actual weight here. You are just going to have to take my weight loss (it WILL happen) journal/posts as my word. But I will tell you this.

I have never been heavier in MY LIFE.

So...while it bite me to the core, it also gave me more enthusiasm to get the heck out to my prison gym and GO. Go, go, go. Today is my day off and all morning I thought, man...I need this. My body is sore!!!!

But I think I would actually benefit from a nice, slow run on the treadmill this afternoon.

Someone slap me silly.

My weight is a hefty number. The Soldier has told me to "lift heavy things," and I won't tell him this but basically? This last week? I have been lifting heavy things...ME.

I need to set some weight and physical goals but I need to know I can get through this last week of the beginner cross fit workout.

Happy lifting everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment