Sully1

Sully1
Sully the sous chef

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Random!!!!! Which is my middle name...

Random Stuff
I know everyone reads here basically for foods and workouts (or lack thereof….) but when I was downloading a bunch of pics for some upcoming recipes, I had a couple of random ones in here as well so I thought I would dedicate a post to it!! I know it’s just a silly little look into my pretty uninteresting life…but here it is!!
I asked The Soldier to get me some smoked oysters. I knew that they would prolly be in a can of sorts but it didn’t matter. I can’t stomach sardines and that seems to be a good snack. So I thought I could do the oysters.
They were the most disgusting thing I have ever had in my whole entire lifetime. I’ll spare you the details but as soon as I put one in my mouth? I had to reach for the towel in order for the dogs not to feast on regurgitation.
I cooked an awesome chicken the other night. I put on the oven mitts to pull the pot out of the oven, directly took the mitts off and picked up the top of the pot….without the mitts. BLISTER TIME!!!
This bothers me when the US Women’s Soccer team is beginning their kill on France.
This was my breakfast on 7/11/2011. I burnt the bacon, julienned some sweet taters, made two eggs and has some fruit. It was good!
This is Sully before my Crossfit workout.
This is Sully after my Crossfit workout.
The next three pics are what happens when I empty my re-useable shopping bags after a hundred (ok…or more, sheesh) grocery trip. I like to view my treasures.
And the next three pics are of why I dislike living in the south.
Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment